How To Get A Free Driving Lesson Simply Go To:
www.keys2drive.com.au Click on The Free lesson Tab and get in contact and I’ll arrange your free lesson.( My area only 20 K of Doveton Victoria)
Vic roads has an impressively easy to navigate website. If you cannot find what your’e looking for simply type your search into “Google” Take your time and look around-Any questions feel free to get in contact,I’m only too happy to help.
Pass Your Red Ps First Time
These pages will help you with all you need to know about driver licences and learner permits.
Key Tasks-Simply click on any of the links
- Practice learner permit test
- Change your address
- Book your driver licence or learner permit test
- Convert your overseas or interstate driver licence
- Order a replacement driver licence or learner permit
- Order your driver history report
Q: Do you provide lessons on weekends?
Yes I’m able to do Saturdays and Sundays with at least a week prior notice
Q: Will you provide your car for the driving test?
Certainly, I will lend you a car for your test at a sensible rate. I’m also able to take you for a lesson prior to the test so you feel comfortable and confident.
Q: How long do you do your lessons go for?
The lessons go for between 45 minutes to 1 hour( your choice) and I’ll pick you up and drop you off.
Q: Will you fill in my log book?
Yes. At the Beginning or end of the lesson, I’ll fill in your log book.
Q: How long will it take to get my license?
It’s totally dependant on your skills and learning abilities. We show you the safest and most practical way to learn to drive, but every student is different. We will not push you to go for your test until you are ready to drive safely and know all the road rules.
Q: If I am going to drive an automatic but we have a manual car at home, do you advise that I learn both?
It’s best to learn in an automatic as that’s what you’re going to drive. You can always learn to drive manual later if that’s what you want to do. Driving automatic is also easier to learn than manual, so it helps if you gain confidence and road skills in an automatic before trying to learn manual.
Q: Do you offer Keys2Drive Free driving lesson?
Yes, We have driving instructors accredited by keys2drive and they can offer you a FREE lesson. Please register at www.keys2drive.com.au and call us on 0409771606. Selected suburbs only.
Q: Is Your your car dual controlled?
Yes I’m a certificate 4 accredited Instructor so I provide driving lessons in dual controlled vehicle. In fact, I prefer to use my car for driving lesson.
|Tips for handling tricky situationsTips for driving at night
A-Z of Road Rules
This section contains an A-Z summary of road rules in Victoria.
Instructions on how to locate a full copy of the Road Safety Road Rules 2009 can be found at Road Management Act, regulations & codes
- Alcohol & other drugs A summary of the key road rules about driving when affected by alcohol and other drugs.
- Animals A summary of the key road rules regarding animals.
- Bicycles A summary of the key road rules for bicycles.
- Buses A summary of the key road rules when driving or riding with buses in Victoria.
- Crash responsibilitiesA summary of what you need to do if you are in a crash.
- Freeways A summary of the key road rules for driving on freeways in Victoria.
- Give way A summary of the key road rules for giving way in Victoria.
- Motorcycles A summary of the key road rules for riding motorcycles.
- Hoverboards, Segways and other motorised personal mobility devices A summary of the laws around using hoverboards, segways and other motorised personal mobility devices.
- Parking A summary of the key road rules in Victoria about parking.
- Pedestrians A summary of the key road rules regarding pedestrians in Victoria.
- Police & emergency vehicles A summary of the key road rules about giving way to emergency vehicles.
- Road markings A summary of the key Victorian road rules regarding road markings.
- Road signs A summary of the key road rules for road signs.
- Roundabouts A summary of the key road rules for giving way at roundabouts.
- Scooters & wheeled recreational devices A summary of the key Victorian road rules regarding scooter and wheeled recreational devices.
- Seat belts & child restraints A summary of the key road rules for wearing seat belts and child restraints.
- Speed limits A summary of the key road rules for speed and speed limits.
- Traffic controls at intersections A summary of the key road rules for traffic signals and signs at intersections.
- Trams A summary of the key road rules when driving with trams.
- Trains & level crossings A summary of the key road rules at train level crossings.
- Trucks A summary of the key road rules for trucks and heavy vehicles.
- Turning A summary of the key road rules when turning.Click on the photo below if you have an overseas license